Thursday, January 20, 2011

Archive for the ‘Dog Hairstyles’ Category


Are you sure about this new haircut? I’m beginning to look …. funny.


This is my summer look! I’m not too crazy about it.


This is my winter look! I love long hair because I can try different hairstyles.

We’re going out for dinner tonight. It surely will be an unforgettable night!


I feel charming
Oh so charming
It’s alarming how charming I feel

And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I’m real
See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face
Such a pretty dress
Such a pretty smile
Such a pretty me!


Come on .. Throw that ball! Hurry up! Oh no, not the pink one! I’m a boy, remember? Oh.. whatever!
Throw it anyway. I feel like running! Or do you want me to teach you how to do it?


We are taking a few pictures for grandma. But don’t you think we would look much better in the park?


This is the latest hairstyle trend! I’m happy because it suits me. I’m ready for the party tonight! It will be the wildest party on Earth!


No comments:

Post a Comment