Thursday, January 20, 2011

Archive for the ‘Cat Hairstyles’ Category


The moon is full and bright .. We shall see what can’t be seen, tonight! Oh, but don’t worry.. It’s Halloween! Great.. Let the fun begin!


I’ve learned a few tips and tricks for perfect makeup application from celebrities. Let’s see which one suits me best!


I took a shower and I just can’t find my pink towel anywhere. Now I’m looking for a hair dryer. I thought a hair brushing would be great!


There’s a mouse blocked in the canalization system. I have to solve this problem! After that.. I’ll disinfect the entire house. I’m sick and tired of chasing mouses!


Weather in summer can be extraordinarily hot. A cold shower always revigorates me! Why do I feel so relaxed when I have so much to do?
That’s strange.. You see .. a shower can make miracles.


I hate winter! It’s so cold outside. Where is my muffler? We are going on a ski trip and I don’t want to catch a cold there.


I think blue background is very attractive and it always cheers me up!The blue color looks as if it’s trying to reflect onto the flowers!


Simply stunning… But the best part off all is that it makes me look so hot, doesn’t it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment