Thursday, January 20, 2011

Archive for the ‘Cat Hairstyles’


I really enjoy pool parties! One of the best ways to cool off in the hot summer is a pool party .. And The weather couldn’t have been better!
Can you keep a secret? I’ve met a kitty… Ooo she’s so beautiful. That’s why I’m so excited!


Are you serious??? You’re taking a trip this weekend ? I guess it’s time to party! But the weekend is knocking on the door…
I hope i’ll have enough time to send invitations to all the animals from the neighbourhood.


According to new studies, nothing tunes up mind and body like a good nap.Stop taking photos of me! It’s irritating!


You’re annoying!It’s good to see that you’re excited! And I know that my photos are too cute to let pass.. But I’m really trying to sleep here.


I hope you’ll leave me alone here.. O no! This can’t be happening to me. Leave me alone! You’re pushing the limits!



Today, I got a new haircut! I really needed to change my look.I thought a lot, which haircut would look better on me.I was looking for an uncommon and new hairstyle.


So, how do you like my new hairstyle? Don’t you think it suits me? To be honest I really like it..Now, the problem is that, for some strange reason, my husband doesn’t like my new haircut.


She took me at grandma again..I hate going there! What? Are you trying to ask me which is my reason? Well she has a dog!
Does it sounds enough for you? I think what I’m trying to say is that I’m back and I’m pissed off!


What ? Cold showers in the morning are extraordinarily revitalizing.


No comments:

Post a Comment